Saturday, July 13, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 6


Make sure to like up your Day 6 posts at April's blog!



15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 6-Describe how you shop for books.



It's been quite a while since I've actually bought a physical book. I used to go to the local Barnes & Noble and browse. I swear I could stay in that store forever. But ever since I got my Kindle Fire....well....I hate to say it but I've gone to the ebooks more.

I guess it's because I don't have to have a light on or use a bookmark and I can highlight whatever I want. That's a major plus.

For buying ebooks, I usually just go onto Amazon and it have my recommendations. I browse through there and see if there is anything I would like. All the while, I cruise on Facebook and look at all the book blogs I follow. A lot of them have a "Freebie Friday" or just post the free ones on their page. I could browse for hours really. 

I find new authors that I never would have seen before if I didn't browse through all of the pages and book blogs. It's actually pretty cool getting to know new authors. Especially ones that aren't that "big" yet. I love to help out indie authors and read their books.

Before I had my Kindle Fire, I would still browse Amazon but I would just buy the paperbacks. I still buy a few paperbacks (only in my most favorite authors), but not as often as I used too. 

So what are your shopping ways?





 photo hsig_zps4df4a677.png

1 comment:

  1. Love my ereader! I have a Nook but have been looking into getting a Kindle Fire. They can do so much!

    ReplyDelete